Marketing (TED Team - In house agency)
Tell someone about this job!
Posted: 19 November 2020
Location: Stockley Park, Uxbridge
Overview & Job Purpose
We have an exciting opportunity for a Communications Strategist to work on some of the best-known brands in the UK soft drinks industry; Lucozade, Ribena, Orangina to name a few.
You will be based in our West London Office and be part of TED - our in-house agency. We produce through-the-line comms – everything from outdoor, social media content through to shopper activation. You will be responsible for leading insight-led strategies and KPIs for our brands with a focus on disrupting the consumer through the path to purchase (D/OOH through to Instore). You will work closely with our CD and our creative team to develop strong creative briefs to ensure our output is strategically robust. You will utilise your wealth of knowledge and marketing experience and will need to be in-tune with the latest culture, audience and shopper trends.
- Lead, create, develop and adapt campaigns within the BTL arena, with an understanding of the underlying brand and shopper strategy.
- Translate and add value to business briefs and turning them into insight-rich comms briefs ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated.
- Experience in D/OOH and giving strategic recommendation on how best to utilise and optimise based on business challenge.
- Collaborate with our Head of Shopper Activation to develop effective & efficient instore campaigns for both online and offline
- Create and present strategic shopper strategies to brand and shopper based on briefings.
- Develop strong, trusting relationships between brand and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution.
- A strong understanding of the consumer journey and how to create a closed loop communication channel.
- Analyse and report on campaigns.
- Ensure commercial rigor and understanding is incorporated into all our thinking.
- Champion “shopper first/shelf back” thinking and developing TTL campaigns.
- Support in key customer meetings.
Key Competencies, skills & professional experience
- 5+ years agency/client side in similar role.
- Minimum 3+ years experience TTL and BTL
- Highly organised individual with experience managing a portfolio of campaigns
- Creative, passionate and in tune with emerging trends within the shopper environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines across multiple projects on multiple brands.
- Experience working on brand campaigns, contributing and complementing to the creative and planning process.
- Firm grasp of retail and FMCG
- Thorough understanding of shopper touch points and media.
- Willing to get involved in multiple areas within a small, agile team
- Strong, confident and effervescent presentation skills
- Excellent organisational, communication and time-management skills
- Excellent client management skills (this is a client facing role)