Customer Experience Manager
Tell someone about this job!
Posted: 03 March 2021
Location: Stockley Park
About the company
Suntory Beverage & Food GB&I (Formerly Lucozade Ribena Suntory) combine 85 years of knowledge, insight and expertise with an appetite for innovation to create some of the nation’s best-loved soft drink brands.
Formed in January 2014, when Japanese global beverage company, Suntory Beverage & Food - the world's 3rd largest soft drinks company, acquired Lucozade and Ribena. The company has access to some of the world’s best beverage insight, research, development, production and marketing.
Our ‘Yatte Minahare’ approach, which means ‘Go For It’, is at the heart of our business. It’s part of our cultural DNA and drives us to challenge, change and improve to create bigger, better brand ideas for our consumers. Every team member has an entrepreneurial spirit, passion and sense of ownership, so that, together, we create winning soft drink brands. To us, anything is possible...
Overview & Job purpose
- The role of the Customer Experience Manager will step change our customer journey and lead the Gemba agenda across the sales team. They will build and implement a Customer Experience strategy and plan, delivering consistency across our Sales teams. This will include building a portfolio of customer profiles to aid journey mapping. Defining a customer contact strategy across all Channels and collaborating and influencing at all levels to deliver this through the Sales teams.
Key Responsabilities, scope for decision making, KPIs
- Design & deliver industry standard KPIs, performance updates and reviews for stages throughout the customer journey
- Analyse appropriate data to deliver a continuous improvement plan for Advantage Group Survey (AGS)
- Monitor Customer Experience via a monthly Scorecard embedded through the IBP process
- Define a process for collecting Customer insight across the business and sharing best practice,
- Lead training and deliver supporting material to drive change and evolution in customer experience
- Produce monthly Sales communications to be shared through the line with our Customers
- Champion first choice for customer & consumers
- Be a change influencer by supporting to embed new ways of working within the Sales function
- Internal stakeholders to be Head of Operations & Planning, Heads of Channel, Head of Field Sales, Commercial Controllers, AGS, Field Sales Planner
Qualifications & Professional Experience
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- At least 8 years of working within the FMCG industry
- Proven experience in customer experience journey mapping driving decision making which leads to commercial benefit
- Experience in customer experience, engagement and management of multiple stakeholders at all levels
Key competencies & skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to deliver results through others
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Capability to influence and interact with senior stakeholders
- Experience in communicating and engaging with large teams
- Familiar with data sources, their use and cost/benefit
- Leading Change by adapting readily to shifting demands and conditions and converts change to opportunity
- Providing the Vision by creating, defining and championing an inspiring and ambitious vision with clear and challenging objectives