Junior Supply Chain Finance Analyst
Coleford - Fixed Term Contractor
Tell someone about this job!
15 January 2019
Overview & Job Purpose
Provide financial and analytical business partnering across the manufacturing environment supporting Standard costing, financial reporting, cash flow reporting, PPV reporting and ad-hoc project initiatives. Further duties include update/analyse specific business KPIs to assess site performance and support the wider Supply chain finance team agenda. This role is a fixed term contract position through until August 2020.
Key Responsibilities, Scope For Decision Making, KPI's
- Provide business partnering support to the regional procurement teams
- Lead the FG standard setting process for LRS Budget
- Deliver NPD costings for PMB and support marketing teams with this process
- Identify new opportunities to deliver process efficiencies to current standard setting process and files
- Delivering systems and processes improvement projects in line with key milestones
- Work with the FM on all site audits – ensure control documents fully written for all processes
- Support the FM with monthly PPV and weekly cash flow reporting
- Support the FM in building ways of working with the regional procurement teams
- Support regional procurement in cost saving initiatives and ensure LRS is well considered in decision making
- Support the site month end closure activities
- Supply chain finance team
- Factory leadership team and area managers
- Manufacturing, engineering, quality, planning, logistics and EHS teams
- Commercial finance & Financial control teams
- Procurement, R&D and Brand teams
Qualifications & Professional Experience
- Financial Acumen – Working towards a professional accountancy qualification (e.g. CIMA, ACCA etc).
- Understanding of FMCG supply chain business is an advantage
Key Competencies & Skills
- Confident & credible in front of Internal & external business partners
- Great communication skills, able to influence audiences of varying financial and commercial backgrounds
- A self-starter, and a strong team player that can work independently, spotting the areas to focus on and assisting in the decision making process
- Good time management capabilities.
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills.
- Effective prioritisation and decision making skills
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage