Learning & Development Specialist
Tell someone about this job!
Posted: 12 March 2021
Location: Stockley Park
Contract: 12 months FTC
About the company
Suntory Beverage & Food GB&I (Formerly Lucozade Ribena Suntory) combine 85 years of knowledge, insight and expertise with an appetite for innovation to create some of the nation’s best-loved soft drink brands.
Formed in January 2014, when Japanese global beverage company, Suntory Beverage & Food - the world's 3rd largest soft drinks company, acquired Lucozade and Ribena. The company has access to some of the world’s best beverage insight, research, development, production and marketing.
Our ‘Yatte Minahare’ approach, which means ‘Go For It’, is at the heart of our business. It’s part of our cultural DNA and drives us to challenge, change and improve to create bigger, better brand ideas for our consumers. Every team member has an entrepreneurial spirit, passion and sense of ownership, so that, together, we create winning soft drink brands. To us, anything is possible...
Overview & Job purpose
- We currently have a new and exciting role for a Learning & Development Specialist reporting into Suntory Beverage & Food’s Capability Director. The L&D specialist role will be varied : from evaluating, designing and then developing training offers locally to more widely available on-line material (e.g Suntory University Platform).
Key Responsabilities, scope for decision making, KPIs
- Design and coordinate Skills Gap and Training Needs Analyses
- Through consultation identify, design and develop the most effective and cost-efficient solutions/techniques for addressing gaps in capability
- In collaboration with subject matter experts deliver excellent learner experiences through varying learning modalities, including formal training, on the job and digital learning in line with SBFE and future-forward L&D best practice.
- Through the use of data analysis and fit-for-purpose metrics continuously measure, monitor, track and adjust for effective capability embedding and performance improvement
- Actively participate in the SBFE learning network to ensure an aligned one team approach on people skills development & performance improvement initiatives
- Support the implementation of Learning Culture across SBFE.
- Identify, source, brief and manage external Service Providers
- Responsible for robust learning communication campaign
- Actively support and contribute to our local and global digital learning offerings
- Continuous focus on lessons learned, continuous improvement and innovation
Qualifications & Professional Experience
- Strong L&D experience within FMCG organization
- Experience in instructional design – classroom and digital
- Great influencing and communication skills across all level of organization
- Strong track record of delivering results
- Ability to leading change and converting change to opportunity
- Strong ability to facilitate and deliver trainings to various cultures
- Organised, self-starter, strong team player
- Understanding of adult learning principles and modern workplace learning
Key competencies & skills
- Building teams
- Delivering the results
- Leading Change
- Suntory Founders attributes: generosity, creativity, humble determination, authenticity and connectedness.