Marketing placement (12 months)
Tell someone about this job!
Posted: 25 November 2020
Location: Stockley Park
Start date: Summer 2021
About the company
Suntory Beverage & Food GB&I (Formerly Lucozade Ribena Suntory) combine 85 years of knowledge, insight and expertise with an appetite for innovation to create some of the nation’s best-loved soft drink brands.
Formed in January 2014, when Japanese global beverage company, Suntory Beverage & Food - the world's 3rd largest soft drinks company, acquired Lucozade and Ribena. The company has access to some of the world’s best beverage insight, research, development, production and marketing.
Our ‘Yatte Minahare’ approach, which means ‘Go For It’, is at the heart of our business. It’s part of our cultural DNA and drives us to challenge, change and improve to create bigger, better brand ideas for our consumers. Every team member has an entrepreneurial spirit, passion and sense of ownership, so that, together, we create winning soft drink brands. To us, anything is possible...
- On the Marketing Industrial Placement here with us at Suntory Beverage & Food GB&I you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself within a commercial function that manages iconic brands. This 12 month programme will see you apply your interest in marketing and your great interpersonal skills to a variety of tasks such as understanding consumers and our brands, working with cross functional teams on innovation, coordinating events and working with agencies on digital and social media plans. With structured and on-the-job training, and with access to a proactive and experienced team of marketers, you will be in a dynamic learning environment offering the chance to really test and hone your knowledge and skills.
Let's talk specifics... What's the recipe for success?
- You are fluent in English
- You have the unrestricted right to live and work permanently in the UK
- You achieved 2:1’s (or higher) in majority of university subject grades so far
- You have a 'B' grade (or equivalent), or higher, at A-level
- You are passionate about marketing
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You are confident, proactive and with a positive attitude
- You have a desire to learn and develop
- You’re a team player, who knows how to have fun at work and make the most of every opportunity
Why join us?
- Paid internship with competitive annual salary.
- Eligible for on target bonus
- 26 days holiday for the year
- Contribution to the gym/access to the gym
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Staff shop access
- Real time responsibilities
- Mentoring and development
- And finally, fun at work!!