Tell someone about this job!
15 January 2019
An exciting opportunity has become available as NRM Manager in the Commercial Finance Team. The NRM Manager plays a key role in leading and driving the NRM agenda for the total business. NRM team identified 4 NRM Pillars for the business to focus (Pricing, Promotion, Pack Architecture and Trade Spend) and key NRM pillars this role will be working on are “Promotion” and “Trade Spend”.
Promotion Governance and Effectiveness
- Ensure the most effective revenue control policies and procedures are in place
- to optimise promotion effectiveness
- Monitor account promotional plans and compliance with promo guidelines.
- Track any changes made to the promotional calendar post approval. For any
- changes to the promotional calendar articulate of the desired outcomes from
- the promotions and track the outcome against these agreed deliverables.
- Provide tools for Promo Effectiveness tracking (Pre-Eval / Post-Eval). Use
- internal (sales and profit) and external (ROS, share, RSV) metrics to
- understand the promo performance. Working jointly with sales team to asses
- promotions; highlight trends and provide recommendations for future
Trade Spend & JBP Governance
- Provide tools to track and assess trade spend effectiveness across the
- Ensure awareness on trade spend by customer/channel through reports and
- right communication
- Work closely with System Accountant to make sure data standards are in
- place and systems give the business the right visibility on trade spend
- Ensure standardisation of JBP process by providing templates, process tools,
- sign off trackers
- Be the guardian of JBP process by tracking and reporting compliance to agreed
- process and sign off
- NRM team, Commercial Finance Director, Finance Business Partners
- Sales (Channel) Heads, Sales Controllers & National Account managers
- Finance Director and Sales Director
Qualifications, Professional Experience & Skills
- Batchelor degree or equivalent
- Strong financial acumen with previous NRM experience
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to pick up new systems quickly (SAP
- Business Objects, IRI/Sales out)
- High proficiency in Excel
- Confident & credible in front of all levels of the organisation
- Experience of working in/with a Commercial Finance
- Commercial acumen – understand the competing forces of maintaining strong
- customer relations and delivering internal business resultsDelivering results – holding self and others accountable for attaining results
- and making timely decisions. Inspires others and creates a culture of
- delivering against commitments
- Leading change – be resilient in challenging the status quo and suggesting new
- ways to drive better results
Skills & Experience
- Min 3 years experience.
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in managing projects across a fully integrated channel mix from brief to execution.
- Extensive operational experience including time and performance management.
- Excellent understanding of the creative process and timelines for delivery.
- Ability to understand a brief, define the key elements and timing, highlight, manage and mitigate risk.
- Ability to collate information from multiple teams to get a clear SOW.
- Must be confident in holding people to account.
- Experience using SCRUM project management and other project management tools.
- Knowledge of online tool Wrike desirable.
- A view on best tools and systems to support this role and team.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role as a Project Manager within a creative agency environment is essential.
- A self starter and can hit the ground running.
- A good sense of humour is essential.