Sales Operations Executive (Part time - 3 Days per Week)
Tell someone about this job!
15 December 2018
Overview & Job Purpose
- The role of this sales op exec is to support the sales ops function in particular the Commercial Capability deployment in arranging, organising, co-ordinating and supporting on a wide range of tasks and interventions. The primary purposes of the role is ensuring the commercial capability programmes, interventions (coaching, training, group coaching, workshops, e-learning) and mandatory sales induction programmes run smoothly, on time and are clearly communicated to the commercial functions. It will involve working closely with the sales ops team, external suppliers and across multiple internal stakeholder groups owning and updating the commercial capability calendar and helping to launch the LMS system/data base to ensure commercial capability excellence.
Co-ordinating, creating, organising and arranging:
- Maintaining and updating the commercial capability calendar
- Co-ordinating mandatory sales induction programmes for new starters
- Support and help co-ordinate the launch of the LMS
- Collate and issue joining instructions and pre work for workshops and interventions either manually or via the LMS
- Mange invoicing and raising of POs
- Help keep the budget updated with spend, forecast and planned
- Support in producing and printing training materials, reports, tools and any follow up materials ensuring they are issued on time
- Support in development, branding, design and production of supporting learning materials and module ‘playlist’ content printed and also that sits in the LMS
- Issue out joining instructions manually or via the LMS, pre work/materials prior to any intervention in a timely manor
- Events co-ordination - arrange and co-ordinate with facilities appropriate room bookings, refreshments, room layouts, logistics and resources required to ensure the intervention (in house or external) run smoothly and on time
- Help co-ordinate the learning to revolutionise drinking marketing programme and roll out of modules with SBFE co-ordinator
- Help create via the LMS, a capabilities progress monitor, tracker and score card, plus provide analysis of key stats to the commercial capability coordinator
- Help set up new suppliers onto SAP and manage the PO process from raising to receipting
Systems and Processes
- Help with ongoing management of the implementation and upkeep of the LMS
- Help track, monitor and measure capability progress of the commercial community
- Work closely with the L&D co-ordinator & TED team to ensure alignment on any LMS system and the capability and L&D calendars and ensure one source login
- Support working with the TED team to help design and build a commercial capabilities ‘hub’ on the revised and new intranet site
- Co-ordinate and attend the commercial capabilities committee monthly meeting
- Help create new processes within commercial capabilities to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of content development, communications, delivery.
- Help sales ops manage the commercial capability purchasing card expenses
- Travel arrangements for workshops
- Managing the updating of files and content on the capability programme’s toolkits, content, podcasts etc
- Manage the ‘commercial coaching clinic’ diary/schedule
Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in commercial roles, L&D or e-learning ideally
- Strong interpersonal skills – capable of communicating and influencing at all levels
- Strong prioritization skills
- Organised, self-starter, strong team player with a can do attitude
- A love of detail with real attention to detail
- A completer finisher
- A sense of humour
- A passion for continuous improvement
- Competent in power point and excel
Key Competencies and Skills
- Self - Awareness – Understands the impact of self on others; is sensitive to different cultures, welcomes and acts on feedback and rapidly learns from experience.
- Delivering Results – Sets and achieves clear and ambitious goals, holding self and others responsible and accountable for attaining results.
- Commercial Acumen – Understands how a business works and is commercially aware. Ensures customer needs (internal and external) are met or exceeded.
- Leading Change – Adapts readily to shifting demands and conditions to convert change to opportunity.